Cyber Security Architect at Lantmännen
Are you interested in the challenge of shaping the information- and cyber security in a large and complex organization? Lantmännen is a global Group with operations in over 20 countries. The role of the Cyber Security Architect is essential and critical, as your responsibility is to ensure a secure IT environment for the whole Group. Take the opportunity to invest your time and competence at a company with a unique business range. A company that has an impact on both society and peoples every day lives.
This is what you will do
As a Cyber Security Architect, you will have the opportunity to set the direction and control the design of our cyber security architecture. You ensure that both process-related and technical cyber security capabilities counteract current cyber risks, while supporting the execution of our IT strategy. You will establish and maintain a Cyber Security architectural design and roadmap to meet the ever-changing and emerging cyber threat picture.
In this role, you will advice as well as set demands on both the IT organization and the business units in questions concerning technical and organizational information security measures, on both tactical and strategical level. To ensure information- and cyber security, you will support the project-, development- and operation processes with your security expertise in a highly outsourced and cloud-based environment.
Another part of your responsibility is to monitor the cyber security trends and regularly analyze new threats and the effectiveness of our security capabilities. You will set the cyber security agenda and address security requirements to both processes, applications, and infrastructural IT platforms. In architecture forums, you will contribute actively with your expertise and educate colleagues in practical information security.
You will report to Head of Information & IT Security and will be located at Lantmännen's head office in Stockholm. Travelling, mainly to the Nordic countries, will occur occasionally.
This is what you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of experience working with threat modeling, cyber security architectural concepts and design
- Solid understanding of cyber security in the context of IT and information architecture
- Experience of complex organizations with a high degree of IT outsourcing as well as handling information security management and threat analysis issues, both technical and operational.
- An academic degree in relevant field
- Preferably Certifications such as CISSP and CISM as well as Knowledge in the ISO 27000 framework
- Preferably financial skills
- Skilled in finding relevant information in many different sources and able to keep up to date with current trends and best practices in related areas
- Used to dealing with and analyzing complex problems
- Able to lead through others in a virtual organization
- Business-oriented with pedagogical skills and an ability to communicate cyber security architecture concepts to a broad range of stakeholders - both technical staff and business executives
- Structured with an independent way of working
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise. Together we reimage the world of grain.
Are you the candidate we're looking for? No time to waste, apply today, but no later than 31th of December. The recruitment process will probably continue until January because of the Christmas holidays. The process will include both psychometric tests and several interviews. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Schönström, Talent Acquisitions Manager.
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.