Head of IT Controlling at Lantmännen
The function of IT Controlling at Lantmännen is going through an exciting change, which opens up for great possibilities. As Head of IT Controlling, you will have a challenging and complex role. If you love to drive change, explore new solutions, and have the skills to navigate in a complex environment, this might be the perfect opening for you!
With a turnover at 45 billion SEK, operations in over 20 countries, and about 10 000 employees, Lantmännen is Northerns Europe's leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. We combine global businesses and sustainability. We work for a better future. Together we take responsibility from field to fork.
This is what you will do
Your responsibilities as Head of IT Controlling includes defining, implementing and continuing the development of Lantmännens IT financial models and principles (IT service costing, chargeback, budgeting, forecasting) including the overall financial governance models. Moreover, you will prepare business plans, actuals, budgets, trending data and operating forecasts. Through follow-up and analyses, you will provide insights and recommendations to management. You will also be the process owner for the IT financial processes.
The assurance of quality and compliance is equally important as taking a more proactive approach, evaluating risks and opportunities within Lantmännen IT services. As Head of IT Controlling you'll be the manager of the IT Controlling team, today consisting of two direct reports. To succeed it's essential not only to motivate your peers but also to keep building the IT controlling network within the Group. Stakeholder management and engaging with the business controllers is key. The position is based in Stockholm, and you will report to the Group CIO.
This is what you need to succeed
- Minimum 10 years of working experience as Business Controller
- Experience from working in an international group or multinational companies
- Extensive experience from driving change in a complex and international environment
- Preferably knowledge from IT Controlling, especially of IT Financial Management and IT Service Costing
- Preferably leadership experience, including direct reports
- Strong communications skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English
- A self-driven and business-oriented person with an open and a holistic mindset
- Inspiring and convincing when needed. You know how to connect and build strong relationships across the organization with important stakeholders
- A person who enjoys taking initiatives and trying out new approaches. You also know how to structure and realize the best ones.
- Truly great at taking something complicated and make it understandable for others.
You also share our values of Openness, Holistic view and Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
What we can offer
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
How to apply
As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than 14th of February, 2020. The recruitment process will include several interviews and psychometric tests. If you have any questions, please contact Mikaela Schönström, Talent Acquisition Manager at email@example.com.
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.