IT Controller, Lantmännen
IT Controller, Lantmännen
Ready for the next step in your career? We are looking for an IT Controller who will manage IT’s operational financial processes. This role is an excellent opportunity for you who want to play a key role in developing the IT Control processes with a focus on cost control and business value. We have a large and unique business range that offers both variation and great possibilities for personal growth.
This is what you will do
As IT Controller at Lantmännen you will have quite a broad role. The more periodical tasks include budget, forecast, managing the month-end process, production of monthly accounts and of course financial reporting and analysis to management. There will also be some analysis of an ad-hoc character and room for driving continuous improvements. Ensuring quality assurance and compliance of processes and information with Lantmännens IT standards will also be a part of the job. You will collaborate with various stakeholders and departments and work closely with the Group IT Controller.
This is what you need to succeed
- Experience within IT controlling/finance from producing industries and/or high transaction volumes businesses
- Understanding of IT Cost Models including IT service catalogs and chargeback processes
- Good understanding of financial principles, theories and concepts
- Advanced analytical skills and experience of BI tools, experience of ITSM tools is meriting
- Advanced Excel skills and good working knowledge of English
- Analytic and insightful, you understand what’s crucial from a business perspective and how to bring value
- A person who quickly grasps complexity and can take a holistic view whilst also having attention to detail
- A doer who enjoys taking initiatives and has a pragmatic approach to challenges
- Skilled at building strong relationships with internal stakeholders
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise. Together we reimage the world of grain.
Are you the candidate we’re looking for? No time to waste, apply today but no later than 31 May 2019. Apply by answering our questionnaire, and if possible, by attaching your CV.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Sundell, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com. Please note that we´re only accepting applications sent in via our recruitment system.
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.5 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.