Office Support Co ordinator
Office Support Co-ordinator - Bagshot
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Office Support Co-ordinator role with Lantmannen Unibake!
You will be great at …
- Being part of a team & the face of the support function at our Bagshot Site Reception
- Delivering exceptional support to both Lantmännen employees & external customers
- Running our reception & booking/servicing of any onsite meetings
- Managing office & kitchen supplies (this will require movement of stock)
- Actioning requests from the shared inbox ensuring all requests are actioned in good time (Hotels, Flights, Parking, Taxi’s, Trains, Restaurants etc)
- Cross checking & signing supplier invoices, as well as the collation of your monthly corporate card expenditure
- Delivering any ad hoc projects or requests the team may need to complete
- A warm, patient, people person, with a passion for supporting others
- Reliable and dedicated individual with a good sense of humour
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to learn.
- Confident, enthusiastic with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Able to conduct yourself in line with our company values, code of conduct and guiding stars for leadership
- Flexible to travel to our Milton Keynes or Bedford sites to assist / cover the hospitality co-ordinator as required
- A flexible & clear communication style
- The desire to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks, following the correct procedures
- Initiative to solve any issues that may arise
- The ability to work within a team
If you require a more detailed job description then please contact this email address - UnibakeUK.email@example.com
Please apply now!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/