Quality Manager –Bedford
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Quality role with Lantmannen Unibake!
You will be great at …
- Being responsible for the sites quality standards and supporting its continued ability to produce products to the specified quality standards
- Overseeing the development of the QA Supervisor and team
- Owning the sites traceability system, following up your teams challenge testing to defined customer requirements and frequencies.
- The management of the sites product quality assessment programme to ensure continued improvement.
- Conducting internal GMP & Housekeeping audits at Lantmannen Unibake
- Front facing customers and BRC audits
- Capable of demonstrating leadership and people management skills
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written communication abilities, who can influence throughout all aspects of the business
- Able to liaise with people at all levels and ensure delivery of work on time
- Able to make pragmatic decisions and solve problems based on a data-given process
- Able to carry out specific tasks with minimum of supervision
- Experienced in planning and organising with good attention to detail
- A HND or BSc or MSc in food related discipline such as Food Science or similar science discipline is required.
- A good standard of education with GCSE’s grades A – C in both English and Maths; relevant A levels or equivalent.
- Diploma in Food Hygiene / Level 4 Food Safety or equivalent qualification
- Intermediate HACCP certificate, internal auditing training
- Technical or Quality manufacturing experience, food environment desirable
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar technical or QA role
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
Please apply now!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/