Reporting & Tax Accountant
Reporting & Tax Accountant - Milton Keynes
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Reporting & Tax Accountant role with Lantmannen Unibake!
You will be great at …
- Preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual tax submissions, including VAT (UK, SAR, AUS & Principal), Intrastats (UK & Principal), payroll tax reconciliation, annual corporation tax submissions (UK, SAR, AUS)
- Supporting the development and delivery of financial reports to local managers
- Providing external reporting to our agency partners and ensure comprehensive analysis is available to backup periodic invoicing
- Supporting all budgeting and forecasting for capital projects and aligning reporting for local accounts, group accounts, statutory accounts and tax accounts for fixed assets
- Familiar with varied international business models and the legal and tax consequences associated with them
- IT proficient with intermediate/advanced Excel skils
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Able to investigate all new tax challenges through appropriate channels
- 3 years minimum experience of day to day tax accounting to include VAT returns, payroll submissions and annual UK corporation tax returns
- Experience of working with and utilising at minimal cost external tax consultants
- Specific UK tax & VAT knowledge
Please apply now!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/