Service Manager – Commercial
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager Commercial to join our Lantmännen Unibake IT team at our head office
This is what you will do
Reporting to the Service Managers Team Lead, you will be part of the Business Support team that includes specialists on IT architecture, Cloud Operations, Business Intelligence and Business Processes. You will have an important role as responsible for the solutions we use in our Commercial department and mainly Dynamics CRM so your main task will be to support countries live on CRM and to implement CRM at new countries. Furthermore you will lead the enhancement of our Commercial solutions. You will also become part of a large network of dedicated and skilled colleagues in the organization who work with other functional specific areas. Your main stakeholders outside IT are the Business Process Managers, the functional teams, and our super users.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Work together with local units already on existing CRM platform to ensure, through super user forums and local visits, best practise utilization of the solution.
- Ensure use of Unibake standard solutions.
- Facilitate communication between business users and IS/IT teams, including local, off-shore and remote resources, to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of support.
- Take part in planning the coming new implementations.
- Drive the implementation and training throughout Unibake.
- Implement new functionality to the solution.
Work together with the Business Process Manager with business standardization.
- Propose development by monitoring external trends and strategies for future roadmaps within the solution area, and by integrating cross-functional applications in the business to CRM.
- Take active part in version and release upgrades of the Unibake Business Platform including migration to MS Cloud.
- You will drive and develop solutions in the Commercial area using both CRM and other digital applications in the Microsoft cloud platform.
Drive the Change Request (CR) process within the solution area.
This is what you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM and/or D365.
- proven experience in working with Commercial within a complex CRM set-up, either as in-house employment or as an external consultant at a production- or trading company.
- knowledge of the business processes and workflows for Commercial, e.g. opportunities, innovation, category management, sales channel and customer management, marketing and market intelligence
- used to take responsibility and go with a task all the way to finalisation.
- familiar to work hands on with incident and problem management (3rd level) and all phases of change request handling.
- experienced in conducting end-user training.
- a team-player who are able to co-operate and communicate with multiple stakeholders both internal, at all levels of the organization, and external to support the business and drive development.
What we offer to you
You will have an important role as the overall solution responsible for our Dynamics CRM platform.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and open, friendly multicultural culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and competencies. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive work environment within a highly successful international bakery group where you will be able to impact the business.
Expected travelling days: app. one or two days a week.
Place of work: Sluseholmen in Copenhagen. Parts of the job can be handled remotely.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter via this link, but no later than 25. 11. 2019! If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Viola Baldoni, Talent Acquisition Manager, at +45 911 76 468. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Anders Thulin, Service Manager Team Lead at +46 738 28 82 81. All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 6,000 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/